Terms of agreement
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
This Personal Data Processing Policy complies with the Law on Personal Data and specifies the order of personal data processing and personal data security measures for the web store of OOO KARABASMOTORS (hereinafter – the Operator).
- The Operator’s major purpose and conditions of carrying out its activity consist in respecting the rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen when processing his personal data, including protection of the rights of privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator’s Personal Data Processing Policy (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors of the website karabasmotors.com.
2. THE GENERAL DEFINITIONS USED IN THE POLICY
- The automated processing of personal data –personal data processing by means of computer equipment;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of personal data processing (except where processing is necessary to update personal data);
- The Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer software and databases providing their accessibility on the Internet at the network address;
- Personal Data Information System — a set of personal data contained in databases and information technologies and technical means required for data processing;
- Impersonalization of personal data — actions which do not allow to determine that personal data belongs to a specific user or other subject of personal data without the use of additional information;
- Personal data processing – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) directed at personal data performed with or without the use of the automation equipment, including collection, recording, classification, accumulation, storage, refinement (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, granting, accessing), impersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- The Operator – public authority, municipal body, legal entity or natural person, processing personal data individually or jointly with other persons, and (or) that determines the purposes of personal data processing, the structure of personal data subject to processing, and actions (operations) made with personal data;
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to the specified or identified user of the site;
- The User – any visitor of the site;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Distribution of personal data – any actions directed at the disclosure of personal data to any number of unspecified persons (personal data transfer) or at presenting personal data to an unlimited number of persons, including publication personal data in mass media, placement in information and telecommunication networks, or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign country to an authority of a foreign country, a foreign natural person, or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions resulting in irrevocable destruction of personal data beyond recovery of the contents of personal data in an information system of personal data and (or) resulting in the destruction of physical storage media of personal data.
3. THE OPERATOR MAY PROCESS THE FOLLOWING USER PERSONAL DATA:
- Surname, forename, patronym;
- Phone numbers;
- The site also collects and processes impersonalized visitor data (including the cookie files) by means of Internet statistics services (Yandex.Metrika, Google Analytics, etc.);
- The above data further in the text of the Policy combined by the general concept of Personal Data;
4. PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The purpose of processing the user personal data is to inform the User via e-mail.
Also, the Operator has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User may always refuse from receiving information messages by sending a letter to the e-mail address of the Operator email@example.com marked "Refusal from notifications about new products, services and special offers".
The impersonalized user data collected by means of Internet statistics services help to collect information about user actions on the site, improve the website quality and its contents.
5. LEGAL GROUNDS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The Operator processes user personal data only if the User agrees with this Policy when the User submits and/or sends the data personally through special forms located on the site, filling the corresponding forms and/or sending his personal data to the Operator. The Operator processes impersonalized user data if the user’s browser settings allow it (cookie file saving and the use of Java Script technology are enabled).
6. ORDER OF COLLECTION, STORAGE, TRANSFER AND OTHER TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The safety of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by compliance with the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for full implementation of requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The Operator ensures safety of personal data and takes all possible measures excluding unauthorized persons access to the personal data;
- Personal data of the user shall never, under any conditions, be transferred to the third parties, except cases related to the execution of the applicable legislation;
- In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Personal data update";
- Period for personal data processing is unlimited. The User may at any time withdraw his consent to personal data processing by sending a notice to the Operator’s e-mail address email@example.com marked "Withdrawal of a consent to personal data processing";
7. CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- Prior to the implementation of cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator undertakes to make certain that the foreign country, to whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data, provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- The cross-border transfer of personal data to the territory of the foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only in case of a written consent of the subject of personal data for the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or performance of the contract to which the subject of personal data is a party;
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The User can receive any clarifications on points of interest concerning the processing of his personal data, by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- This document will reflect any changes in the policy of personal data processing of the Operator. The Policy is valid indefinitely, until it is replaced by a new version;
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the web.